Careful monitoring is part of daily life for many of those in our care.
It’s also another area that can be handled by our professional caregivers. Where needed, we can provide assistance with any of the following activities:
- Record vital signs
- Empty Foley Catheter
- Medication Reminders
- Operate Hoyer Lift
- Report Changes in Health Condition
- Follow Universal Precautions on Infection Control
- Assist with Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Assist with Breathing Treatments
- Transferring and Ambulation Assistance
It’s nice to know that your loved one is receiving not only companionship, but also that their condition is being monitored regularly. It provides peace of mind for both the person receiving care and the family.
Take advantage of our Free Assessment Form, and let our experts help you determine the right services for you. For further inquiries, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 949-215-9130. You may also send us a message through our Contact Us page.